Sugar and Spice and all things nice!

You all seemed to love Deena's Martha card soo much that I went searching the DT blogs to get you another Sugar and Spice fix. Lots of eye candy for you today!!!

The first card that i have to share with you features the beautiful Heather and was made by the equally beautiful Donalda. I love this image, how stylish is she in her mack with matching wellies!!


I have two cards to share with you from the super talented Judy. The first features Mackenzie with her baskets of apples. Such lovely soft colouring complemented perfectly with the papers Judy has used.


This next card by Judy features Isla. I love the way her little hat has blown off in the wind. Such a fantastic little detail on the stamp don't you think, and the little swirl in the corner of Judy's card reminds me of a little gust of wind!!


My last card to share with you today features Raven and was crafted by the wonderful Sarah. I love the burnt orange on her scarf next to the olive greens of her hat and mack - very autumnal!!


A big thank you to the Sugar Nellie DT girls featured here today. Wonderful inspiration with the new Sugar and Spice stamps!! Now i know that you are going to neeeeeeed all the babies featured today so i shall leave you with the link to Funky Kits - how very lovely of me!!!!
Zoe x x

8 comments:

Moni said...

Waw all cards are stunning, images are so beautiful! Hugs,moni

gila said...

wow, wie wunderschön die Karten sind, toll gestaltet, gefallen mir sehr gut
lg gila

Mina said...

I love these and have just ordered some along with the dutch girl digistamp...gorgeous cards
Mina xxx

scrappinlil said...

Wow...all these cards are stunning....thanks for sharing with me.

Pat said...

All beautiful cards, love the new stamps.

Pat xx

Marion said...

All the cards are stunning. I love this range.
Marion

Fleur said...

Love all your cards. just gorgeous I adore Raven - haven't got her yet - she's on my wish list along with Mackenzie, Have got to get her as my daughter's called Mackenzie (any excuse to get some new stamps)
Hugs Fleur xXx

Chloe said...

Hello! :o)

Just found your Blog, it's gorgeous!

Those cards are so sweet! So much eye candy - im stuffed! (^_^)