Sugar Nellie Spotlight

Another weeks sees another fabulous crafter in the Sugar Nellie Spotlight and this week i want to share creations from the amazingly talented and super sweet Dawn Wheeler or All Pink Girl as you may know her as!! Im sure that many of you have already come across the lovely Dawn, but for those of you who haven't now is her little time to shine on the Sugar Nellie blog.


I asked Dawn for a little info so we can all get to know her a little better and this is what she has to say for herself :

"I am a stay at home mum of 2 i used to be a hairdresser so i think thats were the scissors thing comes from. I have been crafting now for 3 years and it is an addiction lolxxxx
I love trying new things and new products my latest fav tecnique is rubber stamping and colouring using my achol inks ,as fashions change in card making i love waiting to see what will be the next big thing so i can try it.
I could not live without her guillotine cutter, her rubber stamps, alcohol inks or nice papers (lets face it - who could!!!)"

The super lovely Dawn wanted to share a top tip with you all too - always try new craft things as i never liked rubber stamping when i first started but now i love it xxx

Well, know we know a little about Dawn, lets all have a good old drool over some of her cards!!! How stunning is this little creation!! I love the clean cut lines to this card and the warm tones that Dawn has used - perfect for a Valentine.


Next I want to share this gorgeous card with you all!! I love the softness that this card has. Dawn has coloured it beautifully and has matched it to those gorgeous papers perfectly! I love this image - doesn't it look like she is really reflecting on her thank you!

Now i hope that Dawn doesn't cringe when she sees that i am sharing this next one!! She very kindly emailed me a few of her cards over to share with you but that wouldn't be as much fun as I had rummaging through her blog!! This is a fairly old creation but i think its fab and I wanted to try and show a range of different Sugar Nellie images proving what a die hard sugar addict she really is!!


As soon as I saw this stunning gift set on my little wander around Dawns blog I just knew I had to share it with you!! The super sweet colours compliment that Gorjuss sweetie perfectly and I just LOVE the lollipop flowers!!


Finally i want to share this fabulous card with you all. This is one of Dawns latest creations and it is simply stunning!! I have left this as my last image to share because i want you all to go and check it out!! See how fabulous the colouring is? Well Dawn has made this card as part of a tutorial where she shows you step by step how to colour it!!


Thank you soo much Dawn for agreeing to be in the Sugar Nellie Spotlight!!! I have enjoyed choosing cards from your blog soo much!! Please go and visit Dawns blog - that colouring tutorial really is NOT to be missed so click here to go and see for yourself!!!!!!

5 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Dawn's work is amazing! I love following her blog!!

craftyb said...

Excellent choice of spotlight this week Zoe....Dawn is truly talented....LOVE these creations....hope you enjoy being "Queen of Sugar" for the day Dawn! bx

Shaela said...

I've worked with Dawn on a DT in the past and you're right - she IS fabulous!! :)

Unknown said...

Huge fan of Dawn's work, love her style

Nina Macaulay said...

Wow what simply beautiful cards you have made Dawn, they are so sweet they look edible :oD
The colours you have chosen and the way you have set the cards together, your colouring in technique, everything!... i'm in awe!
Have a good day

Hugs Nina