One for the boys!!

We all know how difficult the guys can be when it comes to making cards. How about a cute lil manga boy to help you along?
How cute is this little fella with his layered top and trainers. Love him with his little pets. What a fabby stamp!!

These beauties are now available online at Funky Kits so you better go and grab them now!! This little cutie is called Pets Corner and you can find him here. Yesterday i shared Dreamy with you and you can go get your rubba fix of her here. The other manga sweethearts are all there too, but im gonna make you go look for them :P I will post the direct link to each as i preview them here.

Well .. are you liking the new images? Are they sweet enough for you? You will not want to miss the preview tomorrow, I have the sweetest post to share .... do i smell candy?

Want a chance to get your hands on the whole release? - Not even the DT have all these stamps yet they are that hot off the press!!! Come join the new challenge over at the Sugar Bowl.

Follow this great sketch by the loooovely Marlene, add a wee bit of lace to your card and you could be the lucky winner of all .....

SIX new MANGA stamps for FREE

***you got to be in it to win it***

12 comments:

Sammi said...

oooh.. he is too adorable!!!
OK - I CAN like boy stamps - lol
xxx

Beccy said...

OMG he is adorable!

Beccy x

Sian said...

He's great, really cute. I didn't realise they are for sale already eeek!. I'd better go hunting down the back of the sofa for some pennies LOL!
Sian
x

craftyb said...

oh yes, I love them...well done Sugar Nellie...another batch of sweet sweet sugar!! bx

Unknown said...

This is such a good image - fills in a gap for those hard to make for young boys!! Lol Lynn ♥

Brocéliane said...

really lovely :)

Wiccababe said...

woohoo, have ordered my favourites - plus am chuffed Bubbles was back in stock so i could grab her too
Debz
xx

Anonymous said...

The new stamps are really too cute !!! I've just finished my shopping !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oooo! Too too too cute! I need to have him! and give him a big hug! He's make a wonderful friend for my 2 boys :)

TFS! hugs, margie

Random Acts of Krafting said...

The new mangas are adorable! I had to break my vow about not purchasing new rubber for a few months. My hair cut can wait till next month I suppose.
Hugs
Tanya

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

jay this one is Cute!!
would love him for my deert ones:)

xx son

Ali Watson said...

He is just adorable I had to buy him and dreamy, can't wait for the postie now :D Have a super weekend.