Sugar and Spice and MORE that are nice!!

Ok, so it has been a while since i shared any of the Sugar and Spice sweeties with you!! I looooooove them and i know you all do too!!!! I have three STUNNING pieces to share with you today - boy are you gonna get your sugar fix!!!!

My first 'creation' and i say creation - not just a card for my sugar addicts - nooooo i have a card and gift box to share with you!! How amazing is this little gift set made by the loooovely Sarah? Isn't it stunning - i don't know ANYONE who wouldn't be THRILLED to get this hun!! Gorgeous work!! To see more of this project featuring the beautiful Isla click here and it will take you straight to Sarahs post.


Next, i want to share this stunning creation with you by the lovely Carole. I have to say that i think Elise is one of my favourites - but then I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I used her in the blog design!!! Isn't she a sweetie though!!! Gorgeous colouring Carole - i love the way you have made her 'glow'!!


The last card i have to share with you is from the fabby Janiel. I love this card sweetie - brown, cream and blue is one of my favourite colour combinations. This is sooo elegant and well just stunning hun!! I love what you have done with Erin!


Well i hope you loved looking at the super creations from the design team!! Im off to gather some more fabbyness for your next sugar fix!!

Zoe x x

5 comments:

craftyb said...

Beautiful creations from all! bx

Erika said...

Stunning beautiful work guys..in particular I so LOVE the box, and you're right, anyone receiving it would simply adore it.

Cazzy said...

Those are all gorgeous. Love the last one.

Cazzy x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards by the DT are all gorgeous,im loving some of these new designs! cant wait for their relase! x

Unknown said...

They are all so beautiful,
hugs Angela x