Sugar Nellie Spotlight

Well, it is Tuesday again, so that means it is time for another person to shine in the Sugar Nellie Spotlight. I can honestly say i could't think of a nicer person to put in it this week!! So ..... today, the Sugar Nellie Spotlight is featuring ......... Joey!!! I am sure that lots of you will have heard of Joey, and are already familiar with her blog, if not you need to go and check it out here.

So here she is .. the fabby Joey, and this is what she has to say ( for all us nosy crafters out there ;) )

"I am sahm to two, my gorgeous girlie who is 9 and my beautiful boy is 5, and number 3 will be making an arrival sometime in february. I have always been arty and found cardmaking back in 2005, I didnt realise it would take over my life! and it has found me many gorgeous new friends! My fave things to do is stamping and colouring, I am still trying to master my colouring technique. I am also a sucker for pretty papers and have nowhere near as I want lol sorry, need!!"

Joey makes the most stunning cards!! I won't keep you in suspense any longer .... here is a selection of some of the MANY SN cards Joey has on her blog. - I think Joeys colouring is fab!!!

First up is this stunning easel card Joey made for her darling daughter for christmas. Isnt it just gorgeous and what a fab sentiment to Joey!! I love this card, its soo elegant with its sparkle and muted tones.


Next up is a stunning little card made ready for when baby number three arrives. I love the image on this one - as soon as baby is asleep you just know that her big sis is gonna want a cuddle!!! Fantastic card sweetie, and very pretty in pink!


I just knew i had to share this next card with you as soon as i found it on Joeys blog. The bright pink with the black is sooo striking it made the card stand out straight away. I love the way Joey has coloured the image ( fantastic shading on the hat sweetie!! ), and check out that polka dot bloom!! Beatuiful!!


The last card that i want to share with you is also pretty in pink - gotta thing for pink i think Joey ;). This time Joey has used gorgeous pastel tones, and has finished her card off perfectly with the stunning lace, ribbon and mini blooms.


It was sooo hard trying to pick just a few of Joeys cards to share - you really do need to go and check out her blog. It is FULL with fabulous creations!!

Thank you soo much for allowing me to highlight your work on the Sugar Nellie Spotlight this week Joey. It was a pleasure searching your blog for these gorgeous cards.

I have some sneaky peeks of the new manga stamps to share with you tomorrow and if you happen to pop by on friday there may even be some candy ;)

Zoe x x




6 comments:

Sammi said...

Gorgeous cards Joey!!
xxx

Joey said...

Thankyou so much for featuring me I am so chuffed :O) xxx

Thankyou Sammi.x

Teri said...

Gorgeous cards .... from a very special lady! It's really lovely to see her featured on Sugar Nellie! WTG Joey!!!

Teri xxxx

Sue said...

Way to go hun, stunning cards hun, luv em all, glad i got ya autograph.lol.sue.x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Congratulations Joey your blog is AMAZING and I am so glad you have been showcased on the Sugar Nellie blog x Hugs Pascale

Ila said...

Congratulations Joey!!..Your cards are Gorgeous!!...and it's Wonderful to see you featured here!!...Hugs, Ila