Craft with Callie kit#1

Hello Sweet sugar Addicts

Today I am gate crashing the Sugar Nellie Blog as there is something new in the pipeline.

Like all new ventures it is starting from very small beginnings. I know you all love the sweetest and prettiest stamps from Scotland and I am sure you need equally sweet and yummy papers to go with your creations.

After watching the great deals that are available at the other side of the pond on bargain lots, and crying not only at the USA shipping but the UK ship cost, I have hunted down a few fantastic deals that I would like to share with you.

These deals are not the sweepings off the warehouse floor like others offer you, no these are top quality products that co ordinate perfectly and brands you all know and love, quality does matter when making beautiful cards.

You can get these while stocks last, postage is at cost. These offers are only available within the UK.

I do have my own facebook page and blog(craft with Callie) but I am very grateful to be able to stop here and tell you all about today's deal.

many thanks for listening, hopefully if you love this deal as much as I do , I might be invited back next week to offer you something else :)

huggs Callie


lots of matching accessories

12" x 22 pages of double sided quality card stock

"lovely bits"


Great quality of My Minds Eye 12"
double sided papers x 22
stickers,tags,journal cards
wood die cut, buttons
brads, ribbon, bling
and even more
matching accessories.
RRP is over £40

over 50% off RRP
a fantastic bundle of matching supplies

for this bumper pizza box of co ordination goodies
we have a limited amount available
@ £20

post by MyHermes is £4.20



No comments: