The Story Teller

Hello Everyone! Jane here today with a card made with one of the adorable new Fairy Glen stamps which were recently released at Funky Kits. This image is called 'The Story Teller'. I coloured her in using Graph't pens and Promarkers and die cut her into a circle adding ink around the edge of the circle when it was still in the die.
The papers I have used are from an old My Mind's Eye pad and I used a Lili of the Valley sentiment. Iadded some stickles to her wings and under the mushroom cap. I added some lovely pink lace and some flowers from my stash and finished with some stick on pearls.


Here is a close up of my coloured image, isn't she adorable! All the new images are just so lovely to colour in! I hope you have a lovely Wednesday.
Jane
x

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx