I like to be pretty...


Good morning everyone...are you having a good week?...the storms here are incredible and certainly keep us on our toes lol...my card for today which is using another stunner from the new Simply Adorable release...I love love love these don't you, they are fantastic to colour...this is the beautiful I like to be pretty...gorgeous isn't she...I coloured her with distress inks and all the details of the colours I used and paper links are on my blog as always if you would like to pop by...have a great day everyone and I hope you don't get caught in a storm
Mina xxx

2 comments:

Annette said...

Gorgeous image and such pretty papers.
Hugs
Annette
xx

CaroleAnn said...

Love this image - in fact all these images and I am going over to the store to buy, buy, buy! ;) Hugs