Sunny Smiles Just For You

Good morning sweet friends!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you, filled with lots of crafting time :)  I thought I would share another of our lovely Summer Adorable images with you today ...



Isn't she just one of the prettiest girls around?  And her outfit is so cute too.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and used a bit of Star Dust Stickles on the hearts on her blouse and purse and the flowers on her shoes.  My papers are by Echo Park and I love the cheery, summer colors.  The leafy die is by Memory Box and the butterflies are from CC Designs Cutters and Impression Obsession.  You can find more details over on my blog and of course you can find all the Sugar Nellie Stamps over at Funky Kits.   
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

Shazza said...

lovely bright, Sumemry card x

agoodstuff said...

wow........all these are great and look fabulous. Must say, you r really creative.

http://agoodstuff.blogspot.in/