For the Birthday boy!!

Hey there, sweet friends! Pat Frank here with another new Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you! First, though, I'd like to thank all of you who left comments on my last Sugar Nellie post! It looks like I'm not the only one who has made a couple of Christmas cards already!! hehe! But...no Christmas card today!! Today's project is for a handsome little guy's 9th birthday!



That's right! Our one and only grandson, Brody, will be 9 in just a few days...so I made a "hanging" card for him (with a pocket on the back for a gift card, of course!!) That way, he can hang it on his bedroom door...and years from now, when he's been out partying a bit too hard, he'll be able to find his bedroom!! LOL!

This cute little stamp is called "Number One Fan" and is from the Simply Sassy collection of stamps created by Krista Smith specifically for Sugar Nellie. It's available HERE at Funky Kits.

As per my usual, I colored this image with Copic Sketch markers...then deepened the shading a bit with colored pencils! Here's an"artsy" angle...


I'm pretty sure Brody is going to love this...especially the gift card part! If you'd like more info on this project plus a look at a couple of additional pics, please visit my blog HERE!!

Have a fabulous week!! Hugs...until next time.

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and the papers and the letters! Great card!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this image and great colours x