All that candy

All that candy made my mouth water, some I don't know but if its sweet I will give it a try. We had a lovely box of DT cards and candy arrive in the House of Sugar, thank you Jeanette, maple candy is very very sweet, a lovely surprises :)


All hands on deck tomorrow in a last ditch attempt to clear all the orders and get those floors swept in prep for the release of GORJUSS set 2. Marlene and Tiets have been busy with new stamps and along with a few secret special guests, we have stunning samples to show you. All will be shown on Friday night 8pm over on our thread on SCS. I have never done it this way but know that its going to be a lot of fun and I hope to see some sugar addict over there.


Once we clear back orders and all sticky orders are sent to the great British Post office, we can restock Funkykits as the are very low on stock, and get ready for the weekend. Tracy is back next week and it will be great to see her back again and it also means I can have some time off. A little trip to Glasgow is planned to collect #1 DD and bring her home for Easter. Its lambing time and she cant wait to catch up with the pet lambs

12 comments:

Jeanette said...

Glad everything arrived safe and sound. Thought I'd let you have a taste of some "Canadian" sugar! It is that time of the year here where they harvest the sap from the maple trees and make syrup and other delicious sweet treats! Hugs Jeanette

Emily said...

I can't wait to see them!!! I love lambs!!!

DawnMarie said...

Looking forward to friday. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

cats whiskers said...

Cannot wait for Friday, thanks
Hugs Jacqui x

Summer Loving Gal said...

can't wait til Friday....sure you can't give us a peek now??? LOL

Kim Dellow said...

Such a cute piccy :) Kim

Karen said...

Your daughter is beautiful, and you seem proud of her. The lamb is so cute. I feel so lucky to be a Mom. God has been so good to me. Can't wait for the new Gorjuss Girls. I love the girls I have now, but want to add, add, add. Thanks for all you do!

Toota-loo,
Karen

Debs said...

Hi
I received the bag with the gorjuss girl on that I had ordered from you, just in time for the papercraft show in Harrogate. I can't tell you how many people stopped and asked me where I got it from!!!!!! I gave them all your web details, so lots of newbies visiting your site from there!!! I almost knocked one lady over, when I turned round she was almost on her knees trying to read the small 'gorjuss' under the picture, to see what it said!!! One way to meet someone I suppose. May I suggest the word is written bigger when you design the next ones. I love the bag, it is fantastic. Thanks, Deb x

sugarnellie said...

Hi Debs
We dont make the bags, Gorjuss do, we only make the stamps and that keeps us busy enough :)

Beth said...

Your daughter is beautiful and the picture with the lamb is just so sweet!

Can't wait to see the new stamps!

Rosette said...

Isn't that the most Gorjuss picture?! LOVE that lamb, so cute and fragile looking!

Shazza said...

sounds like you have had your hands full. What a cute lamb and very pretty girl too
x