Sunny Sunday news



As the new Leanne Ellis stamps are now available over at Funkykits, I thought that this one from Marlene was the pick of the day, reminds me of all you girls sitting waiting for the postman to bring you some sugar!LOL
There is a lot going on over in the sugar bowl , our challenge blog run by Gayle and her "sweeties"

Marlene
Tiets
Gayle
Kathy
Judy
Lia
Lilian


These girls do a wonderful job and there love of stamping is amazing, I thank them all for their support they are indeed, Sweeties.

The Christmas challenge might have been a hard one at first but hey, its a challenge and with under 20 entries so far there is a good chance of winning a great prize, randomly picked for fairness. http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com

Enjoy your Sunday girls and I will be watching out for your creations, take care.

5 comments:

Maria Therese said...

beautifull!!

Carol Ann said...

Yip I will be waiting on my delivery any day now .... could I pull a sickie when they arrive :) x

DawnMarie said...

This is just stunning, beautiful work.x

Kruemel said...

This card is adorable - like each and every the DT makes.
I won the new Annie stamps at the Sugarbowl Blog and they were in my mail saturday - right on their releasing date. Of course I had to use them and it was so much fun!

My cards are posted on my blog if you want to have a look... ;o)

Kathrin
aka Kruemel

Unknown said...

Hi I love the challange for March