Weekend Winner

The winner of Gorjuss candy is

joey said...
Oh my gosh! I am like you sweet to the core!. So generous of you to offer the next set of gorjuss girls :O) ooooh fave candies I will try to be brief lol, cola cubes, cola bottles, oooh wham bars fave choccies eeek fruit and nut, toblerone, omg I think I had best stop the list there. Going to fill this rumbling tum now :O) Joey.xxx
March 25, 2009 9:28 PM


Congratulation, there will be a set of GORJUSS girls be sent to you next weekend , after the launch on SCS where you can all see what the wonderful DT and guest have done with set #2.
Once you see these beautiful creations it is going to be hard not to pre order :)

Also the lucky winner out of 108 entries, to challenge 6 on http://www.sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/
was Joanne http://craftingjoanne.blogspot.com/
and she had the choice between Elisabeth Bells Baskets and Butterfly's or Gorjuss set 2
she chose Gorjuss stamps :)

Lucky lucky girls and we will be looking out to see what you make with your new stamps.

Challenge 7 is up over at the SUGAR BOWL, our lovely sweeties have made beautiful cards to inspire you to pick up you rubber and stamp. With great prizes, it is one of the best
challenge blogs about if not the best.*trumpet blowing* Jump over and join in, you will be made very welcome.

9 comments:

Donalda said...

Congrats ladies. I know you will love them !!!!

Joey said...

Oh my Gosh I am soooooooo Happy Thankyou so much, I am grinning from ear to ear :O) ooooh the excitement, Thankyou, I cant wait to see what the dt design and be able to get using them myself. Joey.xxx

Beth said...

Congratulations Joey & Joanne!!!! Wooo hooooo!!!!!!

Mandi said...

Well done Joey and Joanne...wish Id knwon about thisw blog...hhmmm sulk sulk lol

xxx

Unknown said...

Conratulations to Joey and Joanne, do you never rest Mrs Mac I have been informed that you are on strict bed rest, so you should be doing waht you are told and taking some time to feel better. Sorry I missed you today and got a quick look at your snazzy new workshop, looking really good, hope to catch up with you soon x

Shazza said...

congreat to Joey, enjoy your girls
x

Rosette said...

I am jealous of you both! lol :) Can't wait to see them!!

cats whiskers said...

Congratulations Joey and Joanne I am sure you will hve great fun with your new Rubba, cannot wait to see your creations.
Hugs jacqui x

Jane said...

Ooo congratulations Joey and Joanne!!! you're so lucky, enjoy your stamps, can't wait to see what you do with them! Jane x