Monday Movers

Lots of moving around in the House of Sugar, we are expecting the joiner in tomorrow to fit some storage units, I do try to be tidy but mess follows me.

I have some great new stamps from Mary Hall to package tomorrow
and the first artwork from Diane has arrived, it's exciting times.

Single girls go live on Thursday, not sure if a news letter is going out but I thought I would just tell you again here.

There was a box of stamps from The Greeting Farm arrive at FK today and its strange having new stamps from another company about the store, I almost pocketed one for myself but then again I have loads of our own stamps to play with if I had a minuet. Time, where can I find more time?

8 comments:

Shelley said...

I am so please for you. You company seems to be going from strength to strength. You create such beautiful things, I can't wait to see what the future holds for you all at Sugar Nellie

Kay said...

Hmmnn, what time do you open? I am 5 hours behind you, so do I stay up late or get up early??

Tammy said...

Can't wait to see Diane Duda's stamps!!! I'll be online to check them out!

Maria Therese said...

wondering a bit when we get to se sneaks of the 2.nd sett of gorjuss..

curlywhiskersandtwitchingnoses said...

Ooh, so excited about the girls-hope you've got lots as there's going to be a scrum! Do we need to stay up until midnight or start camping outside the sugar house now with sleeping bags and chocolate the only thing we need knowing we've such fab new stamps soon to be in our clammy (or possibly very cold judging by the weather) hands!?

Nannieflash said...

The news of new stamps sounds extremely exciting, the last ones were really lovely. Lots of love Shirleyx

Mrsjobee said...

It looked like a hive of activity in the shop when I popped in yesterday - good luck with it all.

Beth said...

So happy for you and loving all the new stamps!!