2008 Elisabeth Bell

Next to join the illustators at the House of Sugar was Elisabeth Bell from USA, I can not remember how I found Eliabeth, it was via one of the sites which list 1000's of artist looking for commissions, this in turn led me to her own site where I fell in love with her super cute girls. During 2007/2008 Elisabeth drew 44 super cute  stamp illustrations for Sugar Nellie, many of these you will know well and I am sure there are some sugar addict out there that may have them all?! The rest, as they say is history...........

Remember yesterdays post, £20 voucher for Funkykits is up for grabs to one random entry into the Golden Oldies card comp.

Mark over at FK should be caught up with all the orders by tomorrow, you sure love those new Leanne Ellis stamps, dont you?

Zoe will be back with more new and some candy later on this week, we have many new things to tell you about but sugar is best taken in small amounts.*winks*

4 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

They are gorgeous stamps! :)

Paula (PEP) said...

Am thoroughly enjoying these posts & learning much about Sugar Nellie - have just read through all the 2007 posts, no wonder that I was drawn to Eva's images. The images have been puzzling me but with the explanation about their origins being Swedish - it all makes perfect sense. I cannot get over that I can use stamps that have been produced in the UK but are designed by someone with my own roots - I was born in Sweden but have grown up in the UK & it did me the world of good to read Eva's 2007 post in Swedish.
Shall try to get both a Sugar Bowl entry & one for the oldies list done for you.
Paula (PEP)http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

Wowwww,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gayle said...

Hi Mum...

I will admit...I can't be far off the 44!!! Florida was a research trip....we had to research just how much money we could spend in US craft stores in 7 days!!!
It helped the US economy no end...

Planning another trip any time soon???

Luvs ya Mum

G x