Leanne Ellis Candy Winner

Ok, so at the time of me drawing the candy we got to 263 entries - how mad is that!! Clearly there are a LOT of sugar addicts out there loving the new stamps as much as me!! I won't hold you in suspense any longer .... the winner of the brand new Leanne Ellis rubber stamp range is ..... number 238 - I make that out to be Angela D - congratulations sweetie!!! If you can email me with your name and address to ... zoe_stupples@yahoo.co.uk I will make sure that your details are passed on and the stamps are sent out to you as soon as we get them in stock.

{ETA: Yes they are now all in stock. Mark at Funkykits has been busy all day, not only has he new Sugar Nellie rubber but CC Designs new stamps for APRIL & MAY. The Swiss Pixies are running wild here in Scoltand and I have had to take a few of them home to the farm to play with Megan but I have a hard job keeping a 7 year old away from my copics!
Have a great weekend sugar addicts and I hope the sun is shining where ever you are.
Karen}

5 comments:

Wiccababe said...

oh congratulations
Debz
xx

Nora said...

Congrats to Angela D!
♥hugs♥

Unknown said...

I'm so surprised!!! I love these new images, and I'm so excited to have been lucky enough to win a set????? Thank you,
Angela x

Lau W said...

Congratulations to you Angela !

Marion said...

Congratulations Angela.