Another tutorial and a bit of a challenge :)

Today I have a little tutorial from SplitCoast Stampers to share with a bit of a challenge!!! As i have mentioned many times before, i really LOVE cards that are just that little bit different, i LOVED the tutorial Tiets did, and I am a huuuuge fan of easel cards. All you sugar sweeties clearly love them too as we had lots of people participating in the challenge we set over on the forum at SplitCoast Stampers. - What? You didnt know we had a forum on SplitCoast Stampers? - We do!! Karen has payed out for us to have our VERY OWN forum over there - a sweet place for likeminded sugar babes!!! Its a wee bit quiet over there at the moment so I would love it if you could all head over there and get the party started!!!!! Come on - just one little click here and you can go check it all out!!

Ok... so i am beginning to waffle on now LOL Back to the tutorial ......... How do you fancy making a Tri Fold Shutter card? Sounds extremely posh doesnt it!!!!! You can find info on how to make one here, and for those like me who like to be able to actually WATCH one being made there is a fab video tutorial too ...



How cool is that!! I have set a challenge over on the SugarNellie forum here asking you to all have a go at making one and i have put together my very own surprise goody bag as a prize with little bits and pieces i LOVE to use!! While you are over there, some of the Sugar Sweeties are asking about favourite stamps ...... please do go and join in, I have a feeling that the forum is going to be fun fun fun! Who knows what will happen next over there - go sign up quick so you dont miss out on any of the action!!!!!

4 comments:

Candy said...

I want to thank you very much for Beata's tutorial. I have been wondering how to make one of these cards for months and this is the first lesson I have found!!
Hugs and Happy Easter, Candy

Tracey said...

Great tutorial, must give this a try :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lynn said...

What a wonderful tutorial..I am going to make one tomorrow..Thank you so much for sharing :0) Lynn

Marion said...

Great tutorial. Will have a go at this. What is the deadline for on SC for entries.?