Time for the first peeek .........

Ok, so i know that i have left you waiting a little today - i wont lie - it is totally because i have been scoffing my face with chocolate all morning!! Come on - its the only day in the whole year you can get away with eating chocolate!!!
I have left you waiting long enough though so ........ here it is .....

I adore this image - look at her with her teeny hat and her huuuuge floating rose!! I loooove these arty images. The little frames she puts around each one just finishes the images off perfectly!!

As i have left you waiting soo long i thought i would share a card made by the fabulous Judy using one of the older arty images we have released.



The sentiment on the card says it all really - BEAUTIFUL!!

9 comments:

Marion said...

Oh dear, where is she? No picture just white space.
Marion

Maya said...

Would have loved to see it, but i don`t see it... :(
But the second image i see, and wow that is beautiful!!
Hugs from Maya :)

CraftyNess said...

This is such a stunning stamp - just wish I could do them justice when I colour them! I have promarkers and watercolour - but all my efforts seem to look like my 5 year old coloured them!! Might opt for some monochrome cards. lol :-)

Maria Therese said...

Oh now I can see! Beautiful stamp!

Marion said...

Oh , I can see it now. It is fabulous.
Marion

Catherine said...

LOVE Leanne Ellis's designs and this is no exception! Putting it on my shopping list. TFS!

Cazzy said...

Lovely, with the rose it is gorgeous.

Cazzy x

Lau W said...

oh ! this stamp is superb ! and what a beautiful card !

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous! Love the rose! Very pretty!

Kimmi x