Sweet Inspiration from Janiel

I featured some projects made using the soon to be released Leann Ellis designs made by the super talented Sarah recently, so I thought it was only fair to have a post sharing some of the stunning cards made by another of the DT members Janiel. Each of the DT members have their own styles and can create completely different projects. Love it!!!! I have three cards to share with you today that Janiel has created, two using the arty stamps and one using Annie.


I am loving this little cutie in brown and blue, such a fab colour combination, and Janiel has done it beautifully. She has such a fabulous attention to detail - not only has she inked the edge, she has stitched and accented the corner with pearls!! Again with the bow at the top, she didnt leave it as a bow, she added a flower - with leaves and branches too. These little touches really do make for a stunning card!!


I love the brightness of this one. Soft sweet colours for a sweet image. Again this has STUNNING detail on it. I love teh little heart in the middle of the bow :)


Now how sparkly is Annie here!! I LOVE it!! She looks fabulous blinged up!!! Another truly stunning card Janiel. I just can't get enough inspiration looking at our fabulous DT blogs.

Dont forget you have until midnight tonight to enter the fabulous candy to win the whole release!! I made a sticky post at the top of the blog which should direct you straight there. I will be back tomorrow to let you know the winner!!!!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

these are just gorgeous..need to pop back over to Janiel's blog..the top one is new11

fi
x

Gunn (Merete) said...

These cards are absollutly stunning.Love them, and the coloring and colors are truly wonderful.
I am so waiting for the realese of these stamps because I love Leanne Ellis`style

Shaela said...

wow, what fabulous creations!!