Another sweet sneeky peek !!

Im sooo glad that you are all loving Annie - i have another Annie to share too, but I think i will leave that till last :p - well i have to give you a reason to come back now don't I!! I do have a gooorgeous image to share though, look at this stunner ....


How gorgeous is this little image!! I love how she is looking at the moon and stars, just perfect for thinking of you cards, she looks sooo deep in thought doesn't she. There is just something about the stars, i loooove gazing up at them - they are truely magical!! - Again - check out that little hat, it is soooo cute!

Well, you all loved the sample card I showed you yesterday so i have a good peek through the DT blogs and found this little cutie made my Donalda using the same Annie i showed you yesterday. - I wouldnt let you go that long without a bit of Annie see - I know how much you love her!!

How cute is she in her purple dress!! I love the papers that Donalda has used on this one and the sentiment is fabulous.

Dont forget if you want to have a chance of winning these beauties, you have untill midnight tonight to enter the challenge at the Sugar Bowl. There is no please include option this week, and you can use any sketch you want from previous weeks. A very easy challenge this week for such a fabulous prize!!!

6 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

OHH, I love this image, can`t hardly wait until they are available in the store.

Maya said...

Ohhhh i love these two also!
So beautiful :)
Still holding in here, waiting and longing :)
Hugs from Maya

Maria Therese said...

The new stamps are so pretty!!

Marion said...

Wow! Really loving these. Will be able to do so much with them.
Marion

Shaela said...

both beautiful images!!

Kimmi said...

How lovely is this. So whimsical. Love the background with the moon and star!

Kimmi x