Girls just wana have fun





So as the Manga range expands, girls a more popular than boys but for the Christmas release in August we have even number of both and they also work well with 2009 Manga Christmas stamps.

My posts for the next wee while will be themed, we have covered Mangas so now I am on the hunt for DT cards with Halloween theme.

Christmas stamps are already beginning to sell out as we have not re made many of these since last year. It always amazes me how early card makers start on Christmas, I know its the same time each year and we get a12 months pre warning, but I always run out to time as I like to do more than cards at Christmas and before then there is Halloween which is my favourite holiday.

Lets just enjoy summer for a little while longer its not often we see it!
take care
Karen
PS Tomorrow I am back to the house of sugar to collect all the kids and supplies for our trip to Ellon in Aberdeenshire, tomorrow morning we will remove the event booking option and work with our final numbers to ensure everyone has a kits for the day, no last minuet tickets as we leave early on Saturday. So if the girls from Aberdeen shire wana a little fun.........

5 comments:

Fiona said...

wow stunning cards

Fi
x

Paula (PEP) said...

All the best with the Ellon event - wish I could be your stowaway. Really looking forward to your new Christmas Mangas - can't quite comprehend that it's coming so soon.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Sonya said...

Love the samples today, they are fabulous

Miss StampAlot said...

I need some boy stamps =) here are a photo ao my latest sugar nellie card.. i have fallen completly in love with theese stamps... AWWW. !!!

And this "worried" ar just soo CUTE..

http://rastahobby.blogspot.com/2010/07/min-nye-favoritt-sugar-nellie.html

here is my link.. enjoy =)

Kim. said...

Wow what a gorgeous array of samples.
Kim xXx