Presies galore

Back to my desk today and what do I find....................parcels :)

Where do I start, its like Christmas, lets start with the biggest!

A huge packet of cards made by Donalda


Digi stamps illustrated by Diane Duda, available for an instant sugar fix


I just love the frog detail on this one.........


Bashful Blossom digi stamps are sooooo cute


more beautiful art stamps from Leanne Ellis


Hedge hog girl from the Autumn kits which is on special this month



a selection of Mary Hall designed stamps, so pretty.

There were so many more, too much, she's too kind. A huge thank you from me to Donalda and I will see
that these are used to make lovely displays in the house of sugar. Thank you dear.

The other packet where more rubber stamps for me to play with, some extra special ribbon and a delivery
for Funkykits of new release clear stamps from KANBAN
Some eagle eyed crafters amongst you will notice some elegant ladies which sold out when on TV and other may notice the way to obvious similarity to LOTV stamps.
And don't ignore those cute dress up teddies as way to keep the kids busy this holidays,there is even a Scottish set!

Add those to your wish list with everything else that's new especially rolls of ribbon which are a must for
all serious crafters and so lush and classy when added to a simple card, yes I do have  few rolls myself.

Speaking of what I have on my desk, tomorrow I will show you my craft desk. JUDY do you believe me when I say I did not stage the table! You show me yours and I'll show you mine. Take a picture of yours tonight and lets show the world that some of us work in an organised mess.

Karen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Donalda always makes the most beautiful cards, I'm off to the shop now as I know I need the Autumn Kit!! I had tried to be good!!!
Angela x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

I am not one to back down from a challenge. I will go take a piccie right now....eeekkk!!

Can't wait to see yours :)

Judy x

Donalda said...

I am so glad the package arrived dear. I was beginning to worry lol
Thanks dear for all your wonderful images to play with.

Paula (PEP) said...

Organised messes are by far the best for creativity. It is essential to lose a coloured image once in a while - a new one has to be made which isn't quite the same colour combo but works much better. A few weeks later the original surfaces & sparks the imagination for something else. That's messorganizing design!
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/