Spooky times

I am noticing that there are a few project with are Halloween based appearing on blogs, its that time of year again that just before all things Christmas take over we see a glimpse of green, orange and purple.
Marlene once did a great feature for a magazine with the Nellie & Luca set of four Halloween characters but I can not find it anywhere so can only now show you a picture of the kit

This is our kit on special for August while stocks last. See them here

But there are other Halloween stamps at Funkykits

but my favourites from last season are these two from Mary



So would you like to show off your Sugar Nellie Halloween cards and creations, I would love to see other characters coloured in the Halloween colours especiall some of the Mangas :)

5 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I'd not even thought of Halloween -will have to get my thinking cap on.
Hope Ellon has gone well.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'll have to see what I can do with my mangas!

Wiccababe said...

am desperately trying to find the time to give this a try - I have a few ideas
Debz
x

Anonymous said...

just tried my hand at halloweening up my manga coffee time. ;)

Paula (PEP) said...

Not a Manga but an older Leanne Ellis - made me think of Halloween because of the colours & the imagery.
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/2010/08/old-yet-new-autumnal-star.html
Paula (PEP)