Join in the fun





Here are  three of the entries to the Sugar Bowl Challenge blog, a fantastic  mix of styles,
 colours and stamps, its great to see them all.

Girls all need to try out for the CMOTY. Seriously, you'll never get anywhere without trying,
if I had not bothered trying to find cute kids stamps to fill a gap in the market 3 years ago, Sugar Nellie would never have been born. You never know where it will lead, and winning may not be the ultimate prize here, you might find that your efforts are rewarded in other ways ;)

Just have a look at our fantastic five and the girls of the DT before them, magazine features, teaching and demoing slots and to be so in demand that you can pick and choose which DT to be on. This industry is full of opportunities and with there being so many challenge blogs and DT being created by every sector of the craft world, all need creative help and some even give away real freebies to their teams, there is nothing as sweet as free supplies to play with :)

take care
karen

7 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Karen - you are absolutely right about never knowing where things will lead - take an apportunity or pursue an idea & see where it takes you, sometimes the results are beyond any that we think possible & sometimes it is like a snowball effect. I heartily congratulate you on what you have achieved & also in the way you managed to put this principle into words - & be a physical embodiment of the principle itself.
Have a lovely day - I've been playing with your digi sheep - he's great fun so thank you so much for him.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Alison said...

Ooh, that was a nice surprise! Thank you so much for showcasing my card. Coincidentally I have just been selected for my first challenge DT and am looking forward to using some of my Sugar Nellie boys stamps over on Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x

Random Acts of Krafting said...

So very pretty.
Hugs
Tanya

Lorraine said...

hi i shall be picking up a copy saturday and entering i have entered the past 2 years but not been lucky but i do believe i am a little better now after all you gotta be init to winnit hee hee xx

Mina said...

It has honestly never crossed my mind to enter for it...hhhhhmmmmmmm maybe lol...wow that was a great suprise seeing my card on the SN blog
Mina xxx

Max said...

Hi Karen,
Thank you for spotlighting my card on Sugar Nellie and for your suggestion to consider trying for CMOTY. You;ve really made my day.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Juls said...

Hi Karen

Thank you for your encouraging words on your post today....you said something similar just over a year ago, about having a go as you will never know where it will lead...that inspired me to start my own blog, which has led to the odd priviledge here and there, and to making many friends and bieng part of this crafting community.....I dont mean to sound all gushy, but I just wanted to thank you, as you inspired me to get started! Hugs Juls