Tomorrow

[from the musical ANNIE]

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,

Oh!
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!
**************
So now that you have Annie in your head singing about tomorrow, be sure and come back and see me tomorrow as I have some big news to tell you all.

Some have asked why we pulled out of SCS members forum, after 18 months, we believe its time to shake up how Sugar Nellie is promoted and we are now in a position to do new things both on the Internet and with other forms of media.It's time for change to try something new and see where it takes us.
see you all tomorrow
Karen

13 comments:

Anne said...

Wow look forward to see what you have in store
Anne xx
oops no pun intended

Wiccababe said...

oh that song reminds me of my nana, she took me to see the film Annie at the cinema one summer I stayed with her
am very intrigued and look forward to tomorrow's news
Debz
xx

Kimmi said...

Ooo how exciting. I'l be back tomoro with bells on!

Kimmi x

Lorraine said...

Karen i have that song in my head now Arrgghhh lol can't wait for the big news can't you bend the rules and tell us now heehee xx

Caroline said...

Sounds very exciting - can't wait to here all the news.....

Sonya said...

I have just recently found out about Sugar Nellie and am loving everything from your stamps to your blog. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I did not find you through SCS, I found you through another blogger (and I am so glad that I did).

Macpurp said...

thanks for that Karen................................................................................................................................................................................................that bloody song is really in my head now!..............................................................

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see!!

Marion said...

Looking forward to reading all about it. Hope you had a fab day on Saturday. Did the sweeties last?
Marion

G Peplow said...

OOh you are a tease,xx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

I am excited!

Paula (PEP) said...

Looking forward to what's next.
Paula (PEP)

Gayle said...

Hi Mum...

Gonna stop singing...

I've told you before, you can't carry a tune in a bucket!

Luv ya though

G x