Sugar Overload




Very very pink and totally sweet. After discovering Amy Atlas desert tables I knew that the first excuse I could find I was going to do a sweet table. This was our first trial, the plates which are empty are for the cupcakes which I have now collected fresh from the bakers in pink and white, tomorrow we will put it all together again along with some paper crafting touches. Speaking of touch, NO touching, I just want it to look pretty, after 3pm you can dig in :)
This is part of our VISUAL DISPLAY in the House Of Sugar as part of our demo tomorrow and it fits in perfect with our theme from July CUPCAKE'S & CANDY.
I will have to balance my intake tomorrow or I will be dancing on the tables after all that sugar!
Sweet pickers have bigger knickers, RIGHT!

I would love to see you tomorrow if you choose to pop in by the HOS, with over 1000 followers I know that a lot of you are to far to visit but with the summer holidays now started, we get a lot of visitors from further afield who make the detour to find us.

Tomorrow will see Erika Gunter from Personal Impressions demonstration classy card making with Martha Stewart Punches and Nestabilities, and she will also have some lovely samples with the new NITWITS range which was featured in both magazines I picked up the other day. We decided against special offer in store this time and to make things easy on a busy day its 10% off all your shopping in store tomorrow. Come in and say hello to Erika, Kate, Katrina and myself, you might be lucky and get a cupcake.............after 3pm!

have a great weekend where ever you are
Karen

11 comments:

Jane said...

Oooooooo It looks gorgeous!!! Unfortunately I will be heading in the completely opposite direction...we have the long drive from Fort William to Cornwall lol!

Enjoy the day...good luck keeping everyones mitts off that table till 3!lol
x

Elaine said...

I have tried very hard to talk my hubby into driving me up tomorrow. He loves cakes and sweeties so I thought I could tempt him, but since I planned the route out on Google maps and it estimated 7 hours and 14 minutes each way he said no!!
Big, old meanie!
Have a great day tomorrow, the tables look gorgeous.
Love Elaine xx

Anne said...

MMM Looks delish everyones in for a treat

Ann-Marie said...

Oh what a glorious sight what I would give to be able to get to the House of Sugar!!! Not sure hubby would go for driving up from the South Coast for a crafting and sugar fix though he he!!! Hope you have fun, take care Ann-Marie xxx

Caroline said...

Scrummy Yummy - I love your quote about the knickers! So so true!! Can't wait to see the full disply.

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope it all goes well for you.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Amazing! So pretty!

Sonya said...

Oh Wow, what a truly lovely display. I look forward to seeing pictures of the final set up. As I am from the USA I unfortunately will not be able to make in to the shop tomorrow but will be there in spirit and wish you a day of fun and blessings.
Hugs
Sonya

Marion said...

Very pretty. Have a fab day today.
Marion

craftyb said...

wow...this looks amazing...you can never have enough PINK!! Hope all goes well on your demo day...ONE day i will get to visit HOS! bx

Erika said...

Thanks for a great day at the HOS.....oh must just add the cupcakes were fabulous!! :)