We would like to announce........

All of us here in the House of Sugar are excited to announce that Sugar Nellie will be sponsoring the

CARD MAKER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2010

big drum roll please
*£6000 worth of prizes to be won*
read all about it in

For a small rubber stamp company based in Scotland, we are delighted to give back something to our lovely supporters who have made our name known out there in the stamp world.

 I have been on a gag order not to say anything until it went to press, I have no idea who the other sponsors are or how to enter. I do know that I will have to go pick up a copy and read more, so should you. There are so many prizes you have to give it a go. I also know a few of the ladies who have won it in the past and our very own local craft celebrity Kath was one of those winners. It could be your turn next.
So don't wait until tomorrow, dust off those cob webs and get creating for today is a sunny day!
Karen

8 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Will investigate next visit to town. Good to see Sugar Nellie with a greater profile - or is it just that I'm now noticing Sugar Nellie?
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

lynne said...

What I surprise!I had picked up a copy in town today and was flicking through it this afternoon, you also get a mention on pg17 'our favourite blog'. Well Done

angelique (anlou) said...

wow that's awesome news
hugs angelique

Kimmi said...

I saw this, very exciting. I was reading the crafter of the year pages over a coffee in Costa! I saw that Sugar Nellie were part of it and I was so frustrated I didnt have a pen with me to jot down some ideas that I was having at the time. Never mind. I may give it ago this year. Never entered before, so would be a first. Something to think about at least.

Congrats on being one of the sponsors.

Kimmi x

Sonya said...

WOW! How thrilling and exciting this must be for you. To see your dreams keep growing and their reality to be even more than your thought possible. Hope you and the Sugar Bowl continue to be blessed as you continue to bless others.
Hugs
Sonya

Nina Macaulay said...

Oh wow!! how exciting!! Yes I am going to pick up a copy of the mag and read all about it :O)
Must be worth a try entering in :O)

Hugs Nina

MagsB said...

Congratulations! I hope this will spread the word far and wide, because you guys really do provide the most fantastic service. Huzza!!

Wiccababe said...

ooooooo how cool - think I might have to give it a try
Debz
xx