Competition Time



Would you like a Spellbinder Grand Caliber under your tree?
This is the prize I have picked for our SIMPLY SASSY competition.
I have been so pleased with the response to Kristas work that instead of running another advert in UK Magazine I have chosen to do a blog competition with a GRAND prize.
This will be judged and not a random pic, I have my reasons as I am also looking to expand our DT and will be offering more than one spot to those who enter (if you have left me a comment about a DT place in the past this is the time to show me what you can do)

RULES
Your card must be original and posted on your blog along with the banner about the competition, the last round will be public voting so you need your followers to know you have entered.
{Members of the DT and Sweetie may not apply, sorry girls but you already know I love your work and it would look like a fix if one of you were to win, but that does not stop your friends and followers trying out.}

The PRIZE is a brand new SPELLBINDER Grand Caliber and an offer of a place on the Simply Sassy DT
And for any of the rest of  finalist there will be a choice of any 12 SUGAR NELLIE stamps.

My say is final, my competition and my rules! :P
Round One

Do your cards have the WOW factor?
I am looking for you to show me how well you are at adding colour to our
SIMPLY SASSY designs.

WHITE ON WHITE = wow
That's right, no colour other than on the stamped image, everything else must be white,
 the focus is on the colouring in and shading.

you have almost 2 weeks to make your card, I will be back with details of where
 you need to load up you enter
Karen

12 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the theme - brilliant & perfect for what you're after too.
Paula (PEP)

Julye said...

Oh wow what a fab competiton and prize, the spellbinder thingy is fab but overshadowed by the chance to join the simply sassy DT, and a little bit scarry when judged by your fellow crafters DT and yourself! I think this calls for smoe thought, how many times can we enter? just one or as many as we make presuming we are happy with the results of course.

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh Karen...what a fabby idea!!! And what a generous prize!! YIKES! You are soooo generous! I'll definitely tell my friends! I do love Krista's work...and can't wait to see more of her images in the Funky Kits store!! Also can't wait for the other new stamps coming out!! Can you tell...patience is NOT one of my virtues! hehehe! Hugs.
Pat Frank

Wiccababe said...

well this is only something I've done once before, so I'm definitely up for the challenge
Debz
xx

Shazza said...

sounds good Karen, does it have to be a Simply Sassy image or any SN one?
x

Papirskreppa said...

Such a great prize! Would be so much fun to win this. And the challenge is super.

G Peplow said...

Hi Karen, great competition, Thank you!
I was the lucky winner of a Simply Sassy stamp 'I give you my heart' a little while ago and I wanted to Thank you and let you know that I loved my prize and if you would like to see what I made it's here

http://mustavcoffee-craftymusings.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-thank-you-thing.html

on my blog, I left a message on an earlier post but I got the link wrong I do apologize. :0) xx

Michelle said...

looks like a wonderful competition! with a fab prize, unfortunately I don't own any simply sassy stamps.. :-( but best of luck to everyone who enters! Looking forward to seeing the entries.
hugs
Michelle
x

Cazzy said...

Same question as Shazza, don't have any Simply Sassy images yet, can I use another?

Cazzy x

Juls said...

ooooooooooh sounds so exciting!! Hugs Juls

Priyanka said...

woooooooweee awesome challenge.I have to use Simply Sassy image or I can use anything? can I make anything or what the challenge theme is?

Clare Brown said...

what a fantastic opportunity.

Unfortunately I don't own any of those stamps but were on my wish list from Santa. The post has stopped in East Scotland due to snow so don't think they would arrive in time.

Goodluck and looking forward to seeing the entries.

clare x