Please welcome.......


Chrissy as a new member of our DT and part of the every growing Sugar Nellie family.
Here is what Chrissy says about herself..


I live in western PA with my husband of seven years, and my 4 year old daughter. I've been creating/coloring cards for about 1 year. I work primarily with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. My other hobbies include reading romance novels and being a cleaning lady for my daughter. In my spare time I try to catch up on my sleep and cleaning the house. I love Sugar Nellie because of the variety of unique lines of stamps being offered. I adore the new Simply Sassy and Adorables line. And of course Gorjuss, which will always remain a favorite of mine

I am sure a visit to Chrissy blog will show you that she has an amazing talent for colouring in, but a clean and simple style about her cards that are inspiring and achievable, if you can colour that is!

But then again Chrissy has taken the time to do so many tutorials which I am sure we will all appreciate.
One day soon I will learn how to shade with my copic, I might have to lock myself in a room for a few days but it will happen!
I am delighted to welcome Chrissy to the House of Sugar, our team is the greatest!

and just to let you know I am looking for two new DT member,
one in France and one for Netherlands.
If its of interest to you please leave me a comment so I can visit your blog and check out
your style and creations.
that's all for Friday, there goes another week but tomorrow I will had out the candy from Leanne Ellis and Kristas Simply Sassy range.
I am pleased to see a lot of you with the SIMPLY ADORABLE banner, I will be giving spot prizes away later for those.
take care
Karen

14 comments:

Juls said...

Welcome Chrissy....I look forward to seeing all your creations!! and benefiting from those tutorials!!

Just now wishing I lived in either France or the Netherlands!!! but I guess living just about an hour away from the HOS makes up for not living in sunnier climbs!! hope to see you over the weekend.

Hugs Juls

Elaine said...

Fabulous news!
Chrissy's work is amazing,and her colouring is awesome.
I look forward to seeing her Sugar Nellie cards.
Love Elaine xx

Marley said...

Welcome Chrissy! I cant wait to see your beautiful cards! I checked your blog and your cards are AWESOME xx Marley

Paula (PEP) said...

Goodness, this is scary Karen. Only the night before last when I couldn't sleep - was pondering over improving colouring & stamping techniques & finding a style for myself that I'm comfortable with - I came across this very blog & spent ages going through all the Primacolor links. What you say about colouring is vital & something I've become very aware of since my discovery of images & blogs in Feb. It is that life & character that can be breathed into the stamped image that fascinates me - not all the frippery. Often less is more & I'm still searching so came to the conclusion that I had to decluitter & concentrate on colouring & design. Thank you for confirming that I'm on the right track & congratulations to Crissy.
Much love & have a good weekend.
Paula (PEP)
Oops - seem to have got carried away & written a small essay........... please delete/edit as you see fit.

Ali Watson said...

A huge welcome to Chrissy. she creates my kinda card. Love her work her colouring is amazing!! Looking forward to seeing her sweet creations. Have a great weekend Karen. Hugs Ali x

kaos said...

Just had a quick look at Chrissy's blog - and know I need to do that again when I have more time - what a talented lady to join your DT team!

hugs
kaos

angelique (anlou) said...

chrissy welcome here
i can't wait to see your lovely creations
hugs angelique

peggy said...

Welcome Chrissy !!!!
I look forword to see all your lovely creations.

And wow I would love to be part of the Sugar Nellie DT .... but boeh boeh ...I live in Belgium :((

Hugs,
Peggy

Lorraine said...

welcome Chrissy i look forward to seeing your creations huni xx

Maria Therese said...

Chrissy's coloring is just amazing!!

Maria Therese said...

Do I get to apply if I fool you into thinking Norway is a city in France ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats to Chrissy...what a great honor to be chosen for the Sugar Nellie DT! I'm soooo jealous!! Wish I lived in France or the Netherlands...I'd be answering that DT call in a heartbeat!!
Pat Frank
http://cards2cherish.blogspot.com

Shazza said...

welcome Crissy, will check out your blog later. If I move to France Karen, can I apply lol!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Welcome Chrissy...looking forward to your work! If you ever want someone from the USA to be on your DT please check out my blog! thanks...