Sunday Spolight & New stamps

I have a very special post today as not only have we a sugar addict spotlight but having won some candy earlier on I gave her a sheet of new stamps to play with.

So first of all I would like to introduce Julia or sometime its Juls other times its the gitter chick.
Local to the House of Sugar Juls is a great fan of Leanne Ellis and just the crafter to play
with the new SPECIAL EDDITION sheet of stamps designed for us by Leanne Ellis.

Given a free hand to play with this A5 sheet of six stamps this is the wonderfully inspiring work she sent me...





Alice and the Queen of Hearts


Mad Hatter wishing you a Mad and Crazy Day or just time for tea

White Rabbit, idea for "I'm Late" and "Time to....retire"

not quite a rag doll kitten but Purrfect anyway


The King of Heart would make a great card for a couple along with the Queen
check out the shrink plastic charm too cute!

This set of stamps can me found online HERE

Be sure to pop over to the gitter chick AKA Juls blog

espcially have a look at what she has done with Simply Sassy Stamps

***You can win a set of these stamps and nesties over on the challenge blog****

14 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

OMG... this set is STUNNING! I just ADORE it!

Maria Therese said...

Oh wow these stamps are cool!!!

Shazza said...

lovely cards, my fave is the teapot one. Great work Juls x

Juls said...

Hi Karen,

I have loved playing with these stamps, thanks again for the oppertuninty!

Hugs Juls

Wiccababe said...

wow what a fab job she's done with them.
Debz
x

Janette said...

These look amazing,fab work.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Briliant - I do love these stamps & the Alice theme with the King & the Cheshire Cat - this just has to be my favourite of all time.
Paula (PEP)

Lorraine said...

oh wow she has so much talent and i love these new stamps they are great xx

Diamond Doll said...

Fabulous set of cards by Juls and a fab set of stamps too.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

G Peplow said...

Hi there, these are fabulous, love them all. I can see they will be on my Santa list:0)
I have made a card with my stamp, the one I won in your latest give away, if you would like to see it's on my blog here;

http://www.happy-daze.net/catalog/happy-birthday-seal-p-3029.html

She was a delight to use, Thanks again:0) xx

angelique (anlou) said...

wow there all gorgeous
hugs angelique

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are gorgeous and what fab cards. Marianne x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

wooHOOOOO Juls!!!

Cazzy said...

I love them, nice one Leanne.