Try something new

The Color Spritzer tool can turn a Stampin’ Up! marker into an airbrush. Use this technique to create beautiful airbrushed effects. It’s great for card making, scrapbooking, and all types of paper crafting. This is a must for your creative "tool belt!"


We all have pens by now right? Over on the FB Sugar Nellies page the girls have been showing us all their cards and Lynn used this in the back ground of her snowman card for the Sugar Bowl Challenge along with her promarkers. I have always wondered how they got a mottled effect backgrounds, I am a great admirer of Chris's work for the Magnolia Magazine, and she does backgrounds like no other.

SO would this tool be the answer to how to get that effect?
IS it available in the UK magazine? I am sure someone out there can tell me more, come on girls share your review on this tool and see if its something that I could put on my list for Santa:)
Thank you for all your good wishes, food poisoning is a great detox of the system, see there is always a silver lining LOL


Karen

12 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh I thought it was a Victorian device for syringing out your ears!

I must belong in the Victorian era because no, I don't have pens.
I told you I was slow and behind the times.

Hope you are feeling better now, food poisoning is just horrible!

Love Elaine xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Sorry to hear you've been poorly with food-poisoning. take it gently. don't know much about Stampin Up in general nor air-bsuh systems I'm afraid.
Paula (PEP)

Ali Watson said...

I have one of these in Red I bought it 26 years ago when in Blackpool on holiday lol

I kept it all these years. I love it!!!

Definately well worth having in your stash.

Hugs Ali x

Wiccababe said...

never even heard of it until I saw Lynn's card on FB. Not sure if it would be handy as it looks like you would need both hands to operate it. But would be interested to see more about it
away to trawl youtube
Debz
x

Unknown said...

Hello

Yes it is!

Your SU Demo will help you get one and if you dont have a demo either go to the SU website and use the demo locator to find one near you, or let me know and I will help you :-D

They are brilliant fun to use

Bekka
www.feeling-crafty.blogspot.com

Random Acts of Krafting said...

I have used this, and it is nice, but the splatter effect is subtle, even with the darker colors. It still is a fun tool to use.
Hugs
Tanya

Cathy said...

I have a promarker airbrush and love it ... curoius to see how this would compare and if I could use my cpoics with it.
CCathy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Karen - I got mine from the new SU British Catalogue and it's only £10!! It's called the "Color Spritzer Tool" and is on page 103. So far I haven't found any marker that it doesn't work with. Lol Lynn ♥

Shazza said...

Yes Karen it is in the current catty and I want one too.
x

Lorraine said...

OH WOW KAREN I NEED IT ON MY LIST TOO LOL LOOKS AWESOME XX

Tiets said...

I hope you are feeling well now karen after the food poisoning??
Hugs Tiets

kara said...

the spritzer is on my list of "must gets" you just need one hand to use it though. i've seen some lovely cards made with it