Free stamps

I am sure that time is running out to claim your FREE stamps from Funkykits, they are conditions, but only one, for every £10 you spend in their store this week  past you have been given a free Sugar Nellie stamp, if you are  eligible for more than one they will all be different. Of course dispatch is slow while all the orders are being made up and with Mark being at the NEC the skeleton staff  covering are not quite up to his speed. I am not sure when he will remove this offer so its a good time to re stock up on sweet stamps.

***************

Today I have a few more samples of set #2 of SIMPLY SASSY ,
how about these two beauties from JUDY




I am working on the packaging for these, Funkykits pre order has gone to the factory so I will get them packed and over to Mark as soon as I can.

****************
DT call, thank you to the girls, I will  not publish your comment but please make sure that the link you leaves me takes me to your blog.

Its will great delight that I would like to invite Tiets back to  the DT, she was will us from the very start, when we had three amazing girls, but life sometime gets in the way and she had to step down, Tiets if you are reading this I would be honoured to have you back and will send you out the next DT package for November. :) Ok so that is Netherlands covered for now, one job done off my long never ending list.

PS the Spellbinder Grand has arrive, competition time soon........

Have a wonderful weekend girls, take care and stay warm
Karen

8 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Gorgeous cards by Judy. Love the colour combinations. The second image would be my favourite of the two. She has beautiful eyes. Donna

angelique (anlou) said...

amazing cards sweeties
tiets gefeliciteerd met je vernieuwde DT meis
hugs angelique

Shazza said...

gorgeous cards Judy had made yet again
x

Tiets said...

Thank you so much karen for having me back, I have send you an email!!
Hugs Tiets

Paula (PEP) said...

So - I might be brushing shoulders with Mark at the NEC - would we recognize each other as Sugarites I wonder.... Judy's cards are a joy - the individuality of the cards according to the image is a joy.
Paula (PEP)

Marion said...

Just gorgeous cards. Love these sassy images.
Marion

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning cards and just love those stamps, cant wait for the next ones come out!!
hugs and xxx

Erika said...

Beautiful cards.