SIMPLY SASSY now available




Saturday selection from Dena, it show the diverse selection of artwork here at SN, lots of different artist adds variety to our catalogue. Dena recently came to the UK to the Birmingham Craft show, I hear that there were many international visitors to NEC, lots from South Africa and Russia too. I hope Dena has a fantastic time and met so many of you at the show.


Just to let you know that Funkykits have SIMPLY SASSY set 2 now.
The following for these designs from Krista are building up a strong following and I am loving seeing what you all make with these sassy girls, don't forget there will be boys in set 3 so you can do cards for couples too.


I have also been notified as to the winners of the SUGAR NELLIE category and will be sending out loads of rubber to the winner on Monday. I wonder if there will be a surprise waiting for you this week?
take care, keep inking
Karen

12 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Dena's work is fantastic, hope you enjoy your stay with us in the UK! Ruby x

Anne said...

Gorgeous cards I've been having to sit on my hands all week been a canny few releases the temptation was there but i held fast & have now ordered set 2 of Simply Sassy wahoo

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous set of cards from Dena.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Unknown said...

Oooooohhh....I know...I already ordered my Simply Sassy Set 2...I LOVE these little darlins!!!! Thanks so much for having found Krista! She's brilliant...and so are you, Karen, for discovering her and signing her on for Sugar Nellie!! YAY!! Pat Frank

angelique (anlou) said...

there amazingly cute hun
the cards are just gorgeous
great job DT
hugs angelique

Shazza said...

what stunning cards, love them all x

denny said...

collecting them in my wish list will put a oder in karen soon as the adorables come on line hun xxxxxx

Mina said...

Denas work is always amazing...stunning colouring...I have spent too much at the NEC so the new Sassy's will have to wait just a little longer
Mina xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

wow wow stunning cards!! Woohoo set 2 has been released :o)
will have to get my hand on these lol
Krista is a very talented artist and im so glad you have found her and made her work into these yummy stamps :o)
hugs and xxx

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So beautiful papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Paula (PEP) said...

That's what I love about Sugar Nellie - the wide range of styles in stamps & amongst your DT. Quite unique as far as I can see.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

cardmaking bird said...

I've just been to order set 2. I can't resist the sassies!!!!!! Marie x