A Friend Like You

Good morning sweet friends.  Today I thought I would share a card using one of our beautiful Simply Sassy stamps. 


This sweet image is Butterfly Girl.  She's currently out of stock but I'm sure Funky Kits will have her back in the shop soon.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I've added a doily, corner banner with little hearts, and some butterflies with pearls.  The sentiment was part of the paper pad so all I had to do was cut it out and layer it.  The gorgeous Simply Sassy girls were some of the very first Sugar Nellie images I ever colored and I adore them.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

caroline said...

oh wow , i just love this card so crisp and clean looking, gorgeous papers, image and colouring wow

caroline woodhall x