Made With Love ♥

Good morning.

Thank you to all the lovely crafters who've already entered a card - or two! - into the Sugar Bowl challenge.
If you've not entered yet, then there's almost a week left to get inky and join in with the fun...there's a prize for one randomly chosen winner :)


A gorgeous card from Shazza using the Simply Sassy stamp Strike A Pose.
I love this colour combo! Very striking indeed Sharon :)


Marianne's  card is simply pretty, pretty, pretty!
Beautiful colouring - LOVE the pink hair :) and the soft, sweet colours are perfect for Sprinkle Some Love.


Oh Boy! Some of you crafters are a LOT more organised than I am, and have made a start on their Christmas cards already! Oh but they will be laughing when December comes around...and I'll be crying in my coffee!
A fabulous festive card from Marie using the image Warm Winter Wishes.

(I am eagerly waiting to see the new Christmas images that Karen had planned for this year!!)

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card using one of my new buys. The other two are gorgeous too. Get started on those Christmas cards, almost September.

Shazza said...

thanks for posting my card Elaine - love the other two and I have not even thought about Christmas cards!!! means I an get Pippi out though :)