It Gives Me Great Pleasure To Introduce...

....I apologise in advance if you were hoping to see another sneak peak of the delicious and de-lovely new rubber, but it's Thursday and Thursday is my day :)
And I don't want all your teeth to fall out from overdosing on Sugar so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the final stamp...but it's very much worth the wait.

Of course you have already seen their hop cards but today I would like everyone to give a very warm welcome to our two new DT girlies.

First up we have the lovely Lisa.
I have admired Lisa's cards for a long time, and I did a Sunday Showcase on her last year...I always knew I had excellent taste :) So of course I was delighted when I was told that Lisa would be joining our merry little band.


I LOVE Lisa's style! Her cards are always so clean looking and the image is the main focal point. She also has the knack of adding just the perfect balance of embellishments.


This card really needs no words!
I saw this on Lisa's blog and had to pinch the image to show here...you all knows I luvs a bit of Pippi :)


And of course we also have joining us the multi talented Michele.
Michele is a very well known and respected crafter in blogland. I remember first seeing the fabulous flowers she created, and more recently her digi papers.


A fabulous shabby chic style card, and a perfect card to showcase Michele's handmade flowers.

And more of Michele's flowers...aren't they all fantastic? (I am really, really bad at anything like this and I'm full of admiration - mixed with a little jealousy - for those that can create such beauties)
This sweet little girl is Jelly Pip.

Both of our new ladies are perfect additions to our DT - and we really do have the best and most talented DT in blogland.

Just a couple of things before I leave you all in peace: there is still almost a week left to get your entry in to the Sugar Bowl challenge. The Sweeties will be back with a new challenge on Thursday of next week :)

We also have a weekly challenge on our Facebook group, which is run by our very own Sweetie Fiona.
The challenge starts at 12 noon on Sundays and more often than not you can combine this challenge with the Sugar Bowl challenge and double your chances of winning a prize :)

And lastly...please pop back here tomorrow so you can do the last hop and see the final gorgeous image.
All the new stamps will go on sale at Funkykits tomorrow :)

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

7 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Elaine, These are just gorgeous, loving the new stamps to.....so pretty.xx

Mojca said...

Beautiful creations. Can't wait till tomorrow for another blog hop. Hugs! Mojca

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful creations. So sweet.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Squirrel x said...

Congrats to both new DT members! You've got to watch that Lisa you know, she's too crafty clever by half (wink) - can't wait to see their creations with your wonderful stamps. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww you're too kind hun! Thank you for the lovely welcome, I'm still very (very very) excited :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Fiona said...

gorgeous cards and 2 well deserved new team members.

Fi
x

caroline said...

wow these stamps are just to gorgeous, the more you see them, the more you want them
stunning cards from all the wonderful DT team

caroline woodhall