I Grant You One Wish

Happy Wednesday friends.  Today I have a beautiful fairy to share with you.


This little sweetie is I Grant You One Wish.  I love all the Sugar Nellie fairies and I think this little bunny is so adorable.  I used my copics and colored pencils to color the image and then added Glamour Dust to make her sparkle.  I added a few snowflakes with pearls.  I followed the lovely Maria Therese's sketch over at The Sugar Bowl.  I really like this sketch as it makes the lovely image the focal point of my card.  You can find this lovely stamp at Funky Kits

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Simply gorgeous work Anita. Hugs! Mojca

Gail said...

OMGoodness, am I the first to leave you a note on this card?! This is an adorable card..the image, the colors, the papers...it's very pretty and sweet! Hugs, Gail

Scrappyrpnprn said...

So sweet! I love fairy's and this one is precious. The way you have coloured her is stunning!