Oops...

Hello there all you sugar lovers! It's Monday! Funny how that happens just about once a week, isn't it? And, what's more, it's my Monday again!! Pat Frank here with a new Sugar Nellie DT card to share with you! Today's card features an adorable "Sherbet Pip" stamp from Sugar Nellie's Home Grown Collection...


This cutie is "Honey Pip"... and she's available HERE at Funky Kits. I colored this sweetheart with Copic Sketch markers and a variety of colored pencils.

 Here's a list of the Copics I used...
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000 w/a touch of E13 for darkest shading
Cheeks: R30 & 20
Hair: E25, 23, 53, 51, 15, YR20
Greens: G46, 43, 40, 00, 000
Peachy-pinks: R32, 30, 01, 81, 83, RV00
Shading around image: W0 & 00


If you'd like more info on this card...as well as a look at a few more photos...and the clever "belated birthday" sentiment inside, please visit to my blog HERE!!

And...that's it for me. Have a great week! Hugs...until next time!
Pat

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fabulous card i love this stamp too..coloured perfect hugs sassyxxx

Mau xx said...

This is adorable Pat, Love your papers ans Pip is so sweet isn't she!
Hope you have a lovely day and that the sun is shining.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

caroline said...

wow i just love your card pat, the colours are gorgeous and your colouring amazing, the image is just such a sweetie.

caroline woodhall x

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Pat, love the design and sweet Pip, think I may have her and not been inked yet; Just noticed you are a Sugar Nellie girl, my favourite craft shop and it's on my doorstep. Carolxx