two sweeties today...

Good morning everyone I hope your having a fabulous week, its my turn to show you some sugary goodness today and I have a double day for you...I love these Home Grown Fairy stamps don't you...they are so so cute and girlie, the top one is actually a Christmas stamp but I put some pearls over the snowflakes and it works just great for any occasion I think...the top stamp is called Wish Upon A Star and the bottom one is the beautiful Jasmine...they are both available now at Funky Kits...I used my usual distress inks to colour them both and of course because there's wings there's glitter (its a crafting rule isn't it lol)...all the details of the papers and DI colours I used are on my blog as always...I hope whatever your up to today you have a brilliant and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

7 comments:

Mojca said...

Such beauties!!! Hugs! Mojca

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Mina!
I love these two gorgeous cards. very soft and very pretty.
Hugs Maz

rachel said...

both beautiful cards Mina - stunning xx

caroline said...

wow they arr two little sweeties, gorgeous cards and excellent colouring.
caroline woodhall xxx

Unknown said...

wow beautiful cards mina.so delicate gorgeous work ....youll soon be on your way..but its no fun living out of boxes eh hun makes you wonder where it all comes from....youll do it and be sooo happy..it will be so worrth it..hugs sassyxx

Curly said...

Wow absolutely stunning mina
Hav. Lovly evening,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

caroline said...

stunning cards Mina so delicate, the colouring is gorgeous. the images are just so sweet.
caroline xxx