Sent with Love

Good Morning Everyone! Jane here today and I have a card to share with you made with one of my favourite Gorgeous Girls images called 'Sent with Love' which is available here from Funky Kits. I have coloured her to match these beautiful Autumnal papers from the 'Yours Truly' Glitz Design paper pad.


I have used one of my favourite layouts, layering all the papers onto kraft and stitching around the edges. I threaded the little tag with red lace and tied it with twine. The sentiment is an older stamp which I have had in my stash for a long time and I die cut it into a heart with a Spellbinders die.


My image was coloured with Promarkers and I added a little gem to her dress. I finished with some paper and a resin flower and more little gems. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

Vic McGuckin said...

I love this card... it is so bright. Great backing papers, layout and image.

Vic x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Such a lovely card Jane love your papers and layout

jacqui x

Mojca said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

Sarah said...

Cute card! love the colors you used and the resin flower is a nice touch along with the cherry blossom