A Sweet Sassy girl


Good Morning Everyone! Jane here today. I have been playing with my Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy girls recently. I love colouring them in and they look so different if you colour them in pastel colours instead of my usual brights! I have coloured the beautiful 'Fairy Tale' with my Promarkers to match these beautiful 'Dear Lizzy' Neapolitan papers and then cut her out leaving a small border. I created a simple layout layering the papers onto a polka dot design paper from the pack and stamped an old Elzybells sentiment directly onto the papers.


I added some pleated ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and a little spotty button below my image panel and some beautiful flowers I bought in Michaels in New York last year and finished with some punched butterflies and some stick on pearls and gems. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow Jane,what a beautiful card,I love the pastels you coloured your "sassy girl"with.And what a sweet girl is this!greetings Miranda

MA-MI said...

Lovely card with a lovely image and nice colours.

Mojca said...

Simply adorable. Hugs! Mojca

caroline said...

jane she looks gorgeous in the pastels, love the papers and embelishments and your lovely colouring
caroline woodhall x