click on the picture for a larger view !!!

Goodmorning everyone !!!!

Today it's my turn to show you a card :)

Still enyoing my vacation on the camping.
I have to write a small blogpost, internet is verry bad, I get disconnected every time, so I have to hurry :)

I made my card using the lovely Manga stamp "Cheerleader" 
You can fnd her HERE at FunkyKits.

The papers are from Bo Bunny - Country Garden.
The lace and vintage seambinding are from The Ribbon Girl, I also used a nestabilitie - Floral Ovals
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Medium - Copics

Thanks for stoppping by, have a nice weekend !!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card astrid...love it hugs sassyxxx

Mojca said...

Oh she is a beauty. Gorgeous card. Hugs! Mojca

Planetsusie said...

This is really pretty, I love the colours and all the little embellishments. Soooo cute.

Hugs Sue P xx

Jessica said...

Beautiful card!!

Hugss Jessica xx

caroline said...

great card,
enjoy the rest of your camping trip
caroline x