Make a wish

Good morning sugar friends. It is a beautiful sunny day in Norway, and we haven`t had too much sun this summer, so I will really enjoy this day:) I hope you all had a great time hopping around our blogs to see Sugar Nellies new and gorgeous mermaids. They are all available over at Funky Kits. And when you are shopping, why don`t you take a look at Sugar Nellies older stamps as well? I have used an old stamp for my card today. This one is called Make a wish, and I think she is absolutely wonderfull!

This time I have colored the image with Prisma Colors, and the papers are from 3ndy papir. The beautiful frame is a dies from Spellbinders, and I have also used punches from Martha Stewart.


I hope you liked my card, and I wish you all wonderful weekend.
Hugs from Marianne:)

6 comments:

rachel said...

this is just so beautiful Marianne - absolutely stunning colouring and a fantastic image - fab xx

caroline said...

wow stunning card, she is gorgeous, love the colours and your colouring is gorgeous
caroline woodhall x

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!
Hugs Ageeth

Rom-a said...

Bardzo gustowne. Ładnie dobrane kolory. Prawdziwa sztuka.

Nikki said...

This is adorable :)

MaRyKaY said...

I agree that is an adorable card. Great coloring again. You really have a touch at matching the colors of dp paper with your image colors. everything always matches so nicely.
thanks for sharing this cute lil card