A Christmas Princess

Hi everyone, Its Lynne here...not my usual spot but i have been on holiday and getting back on my feet the past few days with the washing, ironing etc... i hate that part of coming home! 

I have made my very first Christmas card of the year! I decided to use this gorgeous WInter Wonders Princess for my card. I have used her before for a non Christmas card so this stamp is so versatile.

You can buy this Princess here from the Funky Kits Store!!


I have used Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils to colour my stamp. My papers are "Rose Tinted Christmas" from DCWV.
My dies are Sizzix Thinlets Doily and border set. 
 The Snowflakes Dies are from Marianne Design aswell as the Flourishes. 
I have embellished with some ribbon, Lace a flourish of gems and 
touches of Glamour Dust!


You can find more info on my blog HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and i will be back to my normal spot on Tuesday next week!
Have a fab weekend!
See you soon,

Hugs
Lynne xxxx

No comments: