Trip to the Park

Good morning Sugar Friend
Without further ado here's my card for this week.  This cute stamp is an oldie but a goodie called 'Trip To the Park' and is still available from Funkykits -  in both rubber and digital format.  
 
 

 I decided to go for a CAS card this week, but I wanted a tent fold card in a coloured cardstock so created the card base myself.  The zig-zag cut out was made using my Silhouette Cameo, but I know that there are dies and border punches out there that will give you the same effect. I coloured the cute image with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Copics, then fussy cut her out and raised her up onto the zig-zag card. To finish I added a little glitters and some flowers.
For more info of all the things I've used to make my card, why not visit my blog here.
 
See you in 2 weeks.
 
TTFN
 
Hugs
 X Janine X

2 comments:

riliska said...

I love your card, it's beautiful and elegant.

Gail said...

This is awesome. I just purchased this image a couple of weeks ago and haven't yet printed her out. I love the design of your card and warn you now that I like it enough to change it a bit, but the idea has inspired me!! Your coloring is beautiful!