Our Summer..

Good Morning,
Hope you all have had a great start to the week! Its been great the past few days not having to set the alarm for 6.30 and no rushing around getting everyone ready for school! Bliss!!

Today i have used another one of the brand new Scrapberry Stamps. This one is called "Our Summer"
You can buy her from the Funky Kits Store where you can find her and her 8 other stunning friends! 


I have used Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils to colour my stamp.
The paper are First Edition Floral Pavillion.
I used Marianne Design Doily Circle & Flourish Dies, Memory Box Delightful Butterflies and Cuttlebug Flower Die.
I have added lace, a ribbon bow and some gorgeous gems to finish.


You can find more info on my blog HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please drop by tomorrow agaian to check out Fi's gorgeous inspiration!

Hugs
Lynne xxxx

1 comment:

OK said...

КРАСОТА!!!