A little Elf made magic




Good morning Sugar fans, it's Fi here with your Wednesday post!!

Hopefully when this post schedules it will still be lovely and sunny...it won't be long now until those little furry cuties will be on sale over at...




But first I thought I would share a little Christmas number with you....isn't this such a pretty fairy??  We know you can't resist a fairy...lol!!

So for my card above I have used papers from Bo Bunny Snowfall collection, I layered the papers onto kraft card and doodled, the stamp is Elf Made Magic from Sugar Nellie....which is available here!  I coloured this little fairy with spectrum noirs...I punched the snowflakes with a couple of different MS punches and then I glittered them up and stuck some pearls to the centres.  I added a lovely bow with a rolled flower and charm....hope you likey!!

Pop back tomorrow for another wee SN post!!


Fi
x

2 comments:

Jane said...

Awesome such a sweetie xx

Squirrel x said...

A huge sign of relief that this fabuilous elf is a digi stamp, coz that means I am not tempted. If it had been rubber though......! Gorgeous card. Hugs xx