Our Summer ---

Good morning sugary friends, Janine here today.
 
It's Thursday and my turn to share a card with you. This week I'm sharing another of the gorgeous Scrapberry stamps, they're all available to buy from Funkykits
 
The cutie twosome stamp I've used today is called 'Our Summer'.

 
 
 
This week I decided to use my distressing inks and pens to colour the stamp, and they worked beautifully. I wanted a CAS look to my card so I kept my embellishments to a minimum. To create my card I used a corner punch, 2 MFT dies and my Silhouette machine and of course a splash of glitter.
 
For more info of the things I've used why not visit my blog here.
 
Thanks so much for dropping by. Christine's will be here next Thursday so I'll see you in 2 weeks.
 
TTFN
 
Hugs
 X Janine X

No comments: