Save the date

Good morning stampers.

Not my usuall spot but I am swapping with Lynne today and you can catch her on Saturday.

Just stopped by to let you know that we would love your company on Saturday 2nd August.
Call in by anytime after 10am and we will be showing off our new digital stamps from part 1 of
Furry Friends.

There will be prizes as I can't feed you cake! And what's a party without cake!

Here is a little tease...

A little bit of tiding up is in order today, I'm working from home and some of you have been unlucky enough to see my craft room! It could take a while, send in food!
Karen 

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my word they look fabulous, can't wait x

Sue said...

How exciting! Really looking forward to seeing these new cuties. I LOVE colouring cute animal digi stamps!
Sue xx