Fairy Birthday...

Hi everyone, Its Lynne here today! As you read this i will be on my second day of my week away in North Wales! This is when scheduling posts is very handy...lets hope its works ok!

So today i have used another of the new Scrapberry stamps to share with you. This is one of the favourites with the DT girls....her name is "Fairy Birthday"

You can buy her here from the Funky Kits Store along with her eight little friends!


I have used Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils to colour my stamp. My papers are New Bloom from First Edition. My dies are Sizzix Thinlets Doily set and Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish.
I have embellished with some flowers, Lace, tulle, and some pearls. 
There are also touches of Glamour Dust sprinkled over!


You can find more info on my blog HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and i will be back next week once i get home from my holiday!
See you soon,

Hugs
Lynne xxxx

No comments: